Develop Capacities Now
John F. Kennedy said, "The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining" and "There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long‐range risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
Ideally Leadership training is an ongoing process. One that prevents problems and anticipates the global complexities we all face. Like coaching, training is a process that should be ongoing as part of a full curriculum of skills development. We can help you plan for what your company needs for today, and tomorrow.
Fit for Purpose
As with all our work we customize to fit your needs and your audience. We have trained the top 100 leaders at BHP Billiton Petroleum, and at Texas Health Resources, with very different programs – both well received with ongoing impact. For optimal impact our training programs are typically combined with follow up activities such as coaching for top leaders, and consulting to support organizational change.
Sample Content includes:
- Accountability - the context that makes it possible and the 4 steps to implement it
- Multiple Intelligences - Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, and Spiritual and why they matter for leadership
- Polarity Management - the ability to deal with simultaneous "truths" in dynamic tension - such as the needs for Stability and Change
- Change Management - dealing with change, creating positive change that "sticks"
- Stages of Leadership Development - and what it takes to make it to the highest stages of transformational leadership capacity
- Stages of Corporate Lifecycles - from infancy to maturity to decline - what is the lifecycle and how to optimize it
- Straight Talk - how to give difficult performance feedback in a way that can be heard and leads to positive behavioral change