Deep Change Spiritual Intelligence Certification Class
Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) is "the ability to behave with wisdom and compassion, while maintaining inner and outer peace, regardless of the situation." It is composed of 21 skills which can be assessed and developed.
The SQ21 Spiritual Intelligence Assessment is unique in its depth and rigor. Created by Cindy Wigglesworth, it is a faith-neutral yet faith-friendly (and atheist-friendly) self-assessment. Expertly created and carefully validated, this tool helps people see where they are on on the 21 skills of Spiritual Intelligence. It is designed so that you can use it with corporate clients, private clients, or any organization or faith-based group.
The Certification process is intended to train coaches, consultants, therapists, ministers and faith leaders, and others who are interested. Currently we offer a Digital Course for self-paced training, supported by a faculty member. (Soon we will also offer a Zoom-based simulcast.) In this course you will learn:
- The basics about multiple intelligences... especially the 4 crucial intelligences for coaches to understand (IQ, EQ, SQ, PQ - Physical Intelligence)
- The basics of adult development theory and integral theory and how SQ relates to them
- A deep introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EQ), including its relationship to Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) and how to help clients develop both of them together
- The 21 Skills of SQ
- The history and validity of the assessment
- How the assessment works...including how it scores and using the various faith-based glossaries to help people understand terms
- How to help people develop in the various SQ21 skills
- A 9-step process that Cindy uses for overall SQ development
Certify Using Our Digital Course
Become certified using our Digital Course. Click here for more information and to purchase this program.